Prefabricated Floor Mount Posts for 1/8" or 3/16" Cable: 36" Standard height. Post includes the pre-drilled holes, welded flange, flange canopy cover and top saddle (stair post saddle is adjustable). When ordering any STAIR
Prefabricated Post for Cable Railings . Please provide the rise and run information for us to calculate the center-to-center hole spacing of the posts. If your stairs are not angled are 34º then please download the Cable & Stair Angle Specifications order
form here and email it or fax back to us.
Center = Center Post. 0.08" Wall
End = Beginning or End Post. Post drilled for the 232 and 224 Series Cable. Post has thicker 0.14" Wall
Stair = Angle drilled holes for stair installation at 34º. 0.14" Wall
End Stair = Beginning or End Post. Angle drilled holes for stair installation at 34º. 0.14" Wall . Use 2-3/8" Cable Fittings (224 Series)
Corner = Corner Post is fabricated with two 90 degree drilled holes permitting the use of a single post corner instead of a double post corner. Post has thicker 0.14" Wall (Contact a representative for more details)
- Cable Rail installation with directional changes must not exceed 40 feet or 2 Corners.
- Straight installation of Cable Rail can extend up to a maximum of 50 feet.
- For double corner posts, do not space more than 4" apart.
- Spacing between posts must not exceed 4 Feet.
- Floor mounting bolts are NOT included.
Cable Installation With Metal Posts
Stainless Steel Care Advisory