For when railings get your imagination rolling.
Structural slip-on fittings. Produced from the highest quality materials, a benchmark for quality in railings, and featuring proprietary fasteners. Speed-Rail® fittings, with their inline design and all familiar “rib”, have crossed the boundaries of imagination that limited it to mere railing applications. In store fixtures and racking systems, offshore petroleum, chemical, industrial plants, warehouses, portable structures, displays, carts, caravans and campers, playgrounds, amusement parks and film industry rigs. Here are some more unique structural and non-structural utilizations which show how versatile these fittings are.
- Animal Enclosures & Exercise Equipment
- Furniture & Shelving
- Trade Show Booth Structures
- Billboard / Graphics Display Support Structures
- Solar Panel Mounting and Racking Systems with special fittings for extreme wind conditions
- Camera Mounts and Lighting Grids – On Sets, Stages and even Vehicles
- In Stores and Storerooms - Wardrobes, Floor & Wall Racks, Display Tables, Mobile Dressing Rooms
- Theme Parks & Water Parks – For Queue Railings and Safety Barriers
- In Mining / Construction Machinery and Petrochemical / Offshore Plants for its non-sparking characteristics
- In marine equipment, notably in custom-built Whitewater raft frames.
- Cast railing fittings, time tested through 50 years on the market – “The fitting with the Rib”.
- Most corrosive resistant, high strength Aluminum Alloy 535 with a bright burnished mill finish.
- Reverse Knurl Cup Point Set Screw provides excellent resistance to loosening due to vibration.
- Speed & ease of installation – just a saw, hex key and measuring tape required to assemble.
- Flexibility - can be used with galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and cast-iron pipe.
- 100% salvageable when intended for future use, really easy to disassemble and reconfigure.