Solid, dependable foundations to build your next railing.
Start building your railing with an integral foundation – base fittings that can unfailingly sustain the expected loads from the point it is installed for the lifetime of the railing. Our bases allow you to create high-strength structural connections without the need for welding – fasten your fixing bolts, drop your guardrail into the base socket and tighten the set screws. And ensure a lifetime of safety.
- Kee Klamp® Vertical Railing Base Fittings that can easily sustain 2000 lbs guard railing loads.
- No welding / threading. Fix mounting bolts, drop tube into socket & tighten with Allen wrench.
- High strength galvanized steel that resists corrosion and offers a lifetime of fall protection.
- Large set screws achieve quick installation, resist thread stripping. Fittings are reusable.
- Al-Mg alloy Flange Base for Hollaender Speed Rail fittings in 3/4"-1" IPS & 1-1/4"-1-1/2" IPS.