The railing that makes the case for aluminum.
The design of this railing system achieves the clean look of welded rail, but with a mechanical system, creating joints that have a clean, sleek geometry. Designed to meet any building code, with an anodized finish that provides added resistance to corrosion or staining. Double tang set screws make for a maintenance-free system that outlasts those that use adhesives and pop rivets.
- Continuous, sleek architectural fit and finish that’s durable, low maintenance and affordable.
- Choice of infill panels – glass, steel or aluminum in mesh or perforated, resin and picket style.
- A variety of fittings, panel clips, and mounting systems allow modification to exact configuration.
- Socket head cap screw connects fitting to the installed tubular rivet with our Rivet Nut Tool.
- Tubular rivets provide maximum thread engagement, rigidly securing the vertical posts to fitting.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (A.D.A. Handrails).