Our self closing safety gates are spring-loaded so they will automatically close behind the user. Spring-loaded self closing safety gates are considered the preferred solution to chains, bars or sliding tubes when protecting these areas as they automatically close behind a person, overcoming the problem of human error.
The self closing safety gates passed salt spray testing to ASTM B117-11-55 Neutral solution over 200 hours to assess the performance of coating to resist corrosion. Our gates were also abuse tested and the mechanism tested to over 50,000 open/close cycles.
The Universal Self Closing Gate alleviates the need to measure, fits all openings up to 44 inches, and can be cut to size on site.
* Comes fully assembled, only mounting required
* Independently tested to OSHA and ANSI standards
* Hot dipped galvanized steel construction with optional yellow powder coat finish.
* Kee Gate safety gates are CE accredited to the requirements of EN 1090
* Comply with Work at Height Regulations
* Comply with EN14122-3:2016
* Comply with test requirements of EN13374
* Compliant with OSHA 1010.28 and 1910.29 Fall Protection Standards