Aluminum frame with acrylic panel.
* 49.5" x 49.5" square panel. See images for additional dimensions.
* Use with standard Beltrac Partition Posts and Heavy-Base Stanchions.
* Provides an added layer of protection within waiting lines.
* Assures the public that their safety and health is a top priority.
* Keeps visibilty of the entire queuing area.
* Simply remove post spacers to use as a standard Post & Panel system.
* Each panel includes a Gap Guard Acrylic Insert for between barrier panels.
Queue Guard™ Statement of Intended Use
The intended use of Queue Guard® panels is as an additional layer of protection implemented with other measures such as masks and social distancing already in practice. Government agencies have selected Queue Guard® to assist in protecting their employees and the public against the contraction of Covid-19.
Queue Guard® is designed as a “sneeze guard,” shielding individuals from airborne droplets in a multiple lane queueing environment. The specific layout of Queue Guard® panels should be determined by the facility, considering local building and health codes.
Queue Guard® panels can meet ADA requirements based on their size and functionality. ADA states that the lower portion of a queuing lane barrier should not be more than 27” from the floor. Queue Guard® meets this requirement when needed. The primary goal of the product is to assist in protecting the health of the public.