• Aluminum Pipes used with Slip-On Pipe Fittings and PipeSpeed Rail(R)
• The pipe is made of aluminum with a satin clear anodized finish.
• The aluminum is a 6063 alloy with a T6 hardness rating.
• Aluminum Alloy fittings can be used with galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel, black iron, or aluminum pipe, with no electrolytic corrosion.
• All pipe is anodized aluminum.OSHA, IBC, BOCA, SBC, and UBC compliant nonmagnetic, nonsparking, corrosion-resistantAluminum Pipe, Schedule 40 Type, Nominal Pipe Size 1-1/4 Inch, Standards OSHA, BOCA, SBC and UBC, Aluminum, Internal/External Set Screw, Material Tensile Strength 30,000psi Lb, Resists Corrosion.
• NEW Galvanized Steel Wrinkle Black Powder Coat. One week lead time.
• Schedule 40 nominal mill lengths of 21’ we can cut to your projects’ exact length requirements.
• Gatorshield is a patented triple layer Flo-Coat rust and corrosion resistant product protection which has shown itself to be the best over the long haul versus all competitive product offerings. When rust and corrosion protection is needed…Gatorshield is Gator Tough. Download PDF info on GaterShield