Handle your railing installation with ease and dexterity.
Speed-Rail® is a line of aluminum fittings that are designed to facilitate easily building any handrail or pipe-based fitting structure. And these fittings are 100% reusable – They require no welding, threading, drilling or bolting. Each fitting has reverse knurl cup point case-hardened set-screws that make it a breeze to assemble and disassemble and resist loosening once in place.
- Range of Hollaender Speed-Rail® reducing fittings to obtain joints in a variety of configurations.
- Made from corrosive resistant, high strength Aluminum Alloy 535 with a burnished mill finish.
- Reverse Knurl Cup Point Set Screw makes for excellent resistance against vibration-loosening.
- Speed & ease of installation– just a hacksaw, hex key & measuring tape required to assemble.
- Flexibility - can be used with any galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and cast-iron pipe.